(Please note: All of these recipes are 100% gluten-free, 100% guilt-free, and 100% delicious)

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Coconut Flour Waffles


These super easy, high protein breakfast waffles from Health Home and Happiness, are a healthy and simple way to enjoy this breakfast classes.  Just add your favorite healthy toppings, and be surprised at how satisfied you'll feel.  I usually add 4 tablespoons of pumpkin puree in ours, and top them with grass-fed butter, Grade-b maple syrup and/or nut butter on top.  Mmmm.

They're a staple in our home.






Makes approximately 5 waffles


(Recipe can be found here)


6 comments:

  1. so pretty. I'm in love with your heart waffle iron, so cute! pomegranate seeds and almond butter is a fave combo of mine...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm, now that's sounds delish. Thanks for sharing Brinn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had these this morning topped with almond butter, peaches and maple syrup. They were a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of our favorites from your blog. I like adding the pumpkin to the batter. Mmmm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Made these tonight with the help of my almost 6 year old son, Jack. He was worried about the applesauce I used for the "pureed fruit/veggie" part of the recipe, stating he didn't request "those kinds of waffles"! But I told him he wouldn't even notice the applesauce was there- TRUTH! All the waffles were ate by the entire family of picky eaters! Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi. I would love to try this recipe but I can’t get it to pull up for me. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete