This blueberry smoothie is yet another delicious and nutritious way to get in some amazing berries and grass-fed gelatin into your diet.
(And I just have to say that I love that Costco has big bags of frozen organic berries, so that I can enjoy some delicious antioxidants all year round. Thanks Costco!)
(Read here about some of the amazing health benefits of grass-fed gelatin.)
- 2 cups frozen organic blueberries
- 1 small avocado
- handful of spinach
- 1 to 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 2 to 3 tablespoons grass-fed gelatin (I use this kind)
- optional: 1/4 cup chia-seed gel
1. Add all of the ingredients into a high-speed blender, and blend until smooth and creamy.
2. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Approximately 2-3 servings