I don't typically enjoy smoothies unless they're full of stabilizing proteins, healthy fats, omega 3's and more! This balanced Chocolate Protein Smoothie is just that, and then some!
Sunwarrior Protein powder is one of my favorite protein powders. It's a plant-based protein powder that has a compete amino acid profile, as well as being raw, soy-free, gluten-free, non GMO, dairy-free and vegan. There are no chemicals, fillers or artificial ingredients in this one!
This smoothie is a perfect way to start your day, or to refuel after a good work out.
- 3 perfectly ripe bananas
- 1 BPA-free can coconut milk (I use this kind)
- 1 avocado
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup chia-seed gel
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- large handful of spinach
- handful of icecubes
1. Place all ingredients into a high-speed blender, and blend until smooth and creamy.
2. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Approximately 2 servings