Look no further for a chocolate chip cookie recipe, because I've got you covered! These ooey-gooey, grain-free and delicious cookies are made with just a few simple and healthy ingredients. This is definitely a treat you can feel good about, so good luck using any kind of self control on these babies. I know I couldn't.
(And feel free to treat yourself to a spoonful or two of the batter as well!)
- 1 3/4 cup almond flour (I use this kind)
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Kerrygold Irish Butter (melted), or extra virgin coconut oil (melted)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon unrefined sea salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips (I use this kind)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
3. Mix all ingredients (except the chocolate chips) together in a medium bowl.
3. Gently stir in chocolate chips.
4. Using a cookie scoop, scoop out dough and place on cookie sheet. Keep 3 inches of space between each cookie.
Optional: For a flatter cookie, press down slightly.
5. Bake for 6-10 minutes. The cookie should just be a slightly browned. Do not over bake!
6. Cool for 10 minutes on the cookie sheet (or else they will be too soft to pick up). These cookies will be nice and soft once cooled.
Makes approximately 1 dozen cookies.
(Store leftovers in a sealed container for 1 week, or in the fridge for a couple of weeks).
(Recipe adapted from here)