I honestly cannot get enough of the fresh seasonal peaches right now, so I thought I had better throw in one more peach recipe before the season comes to a close.
And not only are peaches delicious, they also provide a plethora of benefits including stress relief, cancer prevention, and a boost to your cardiovascular system. Coconut milk creates the creamy texture and scrumptious flavor, while also adding a great amount of healthy fat.
I hope you enjoy this refreshing smoothie as much as I do.
- 1 cup chilled, full fat (BPA-free canned) coconut milk
- 1 cup ice
- 2 large fresh peaches, peeled and sliced
- fresh lemon zest, to taste (or about 1 teaspoon)
- drizzle of pure vanilla extract
- dash of pink salt
- optional: 1 avocado & a drizzle of raw honey (this with change the color of the smoothie)
1. Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender, and blend until smooth and creamy.
2. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Approximately 2 servings
(Adapted recipe from here)